When you communicate with us through website or through emails, we will send replies electronically. You agree to receive such communication. Your further agree to publishing parts of your communication on website for the usage of other members.
All the content included on this website is property of www.tcceducation.com or its suppliers protected by Indian and International copyright laws.
www.tcceducation.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of www.tcceducation.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of www.tcceducation.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of tcceducation.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing www.tcceducation.com name or trademarks without the express written consent of www.tcceducation.com . Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by www.tcceducation.com . You may not use any www.tcceducation.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Termination of Membership
Membership may be terminated by www.easeadmissions.com by serving an email. www.tcceducation.com reserves the right to terminate the membership, to suspend a profile or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any of the terms.
Role in admission process
www.tcceducation.com is not involved in admission process except for providing the students with important information. This information is collected from DTE, AICTE, Shikshan Shulka Samiti and college websites. www.tcceducation.com is not responsible for authenticity of this information.
www.tcceducation.com helps in decision making. The option form is generated based on user’s profile and responsibility of providing correct information lies with the user. Methodology followed by www.tcceducation.com to generate the Option form, predict the cut off, generate the list of popular college or any other such analysis is provided under the Methodology section. The onus of taking final decision lies with the users and www.tcceducation.com is not responsible for the decision. www.easeadmissions.com will not be liable or held responsible for damages arising from usage of the website.
There are 3 types of members on easeadmissions.com –
- Free Member – They can use this website with limited access to certain functionalities.
- Registered Member – They can use this website with more relevant and personalized information than free users, but they will have limited access to the functionality.
- Premium Members – They have full access to all the available functionality on the website.
Your membership is only for personal use. You may not authorize another person to use your account. You cannot transfer your membership to another person.
You are a member of this site so far as www.tcceducation.com discharges its obligation to you by rendering its services to you OR terminates your membership.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, You can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to TCC EDUCATION
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of tcceducation.com Website, located at https://www.tcceducation.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use TCC EDUCATION if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, GYL DIGITAL Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TCC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from TCC for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from TCC
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from TCC
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TCC
• Redistribute content from TCC
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. TCC Consultancy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TCC Consultancy, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TCC Consultancy shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
TCC Consultancy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant TCC Consultancy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of TCC Consultancy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to TCC Consultancy. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TCC Consultancy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.